Fullstack React: The Complete Guide to Reactjs and Friends by Accomazzo Anthony, Murray Nathaniel, and Lerner Ari
- Well, I'm absolutely delighted to report that this book is truly excellent.
- EXTREMELY well written, concepts are presented quickly, cleanly, precisely and progressively.
- The book is thorough and explains the details as well as the basics e.g. JSX , an appendix of ES6 features it uses.
- The book is a very good source to study React with Redux.
- It is well-structured, easy to understand and full of interesting coding exercises.
Pure React: A step-by-step guide to mastering React by Dave Ceddia
- I think your book is amazing. I'm really learning how to use react!
- To be honest, I think Pure React is the best place for a beginner to start.
- Book is fantastic so far.
- It put me in a good place for my new job. The exercises were excellent.
- As far as I am concerned, even the intro which is free is worth the price.
- I'm very happy with the book and I find it very clear. The way Dave approached React is definitely the best I've seen so far!
- Great book for someone like me moving from Angular to React.
- This book really worth to buy.
- Written at a level that was perfect for me. It was intuitive to me 100% - the author is a gifted communicator.
- Great book! React can be complicated but Robin breaks it all down.
- It was my first foray into the react world and I'm totally impressed! it was very clear, in depth and easy to follow.
- Highly recommended!
- Awesome! Robin Wieruch has produced a whimsical guide to React and ES6.
React for Real: Front-End Code, Untangled 1st Edition by Ludovico Fischer
- This one had the best balance of information, clarity, and pace.
- If you want to learn React and be productive with it in a short time this is the book for you.
- I recommend this book to people who want to learn React from scratch, because it explains the concepts concisely and from the ground up.
- This book does a remarkable job of illuminating the concepts of React using easy to- follow examples.
- A pragmatic and focused introduction to React, this book will equip you with a great foundation to enjoy and be productive with React.
- Basics are very well explained.Concepts are explained clearly with examples.
- Good for Reactjs beginner's. Worth to read.
- Very good content and the author will keep you in the context throughout the book.
- Well written guide the fundamentals or React.
- If you are looking to learn react or reactIve for that matter. This would be a great place to start.
- I am beginner to reactJS and I recently bought this book and already learning a lot from this book.
- React is very new to me, but this book is teaching me a lot.
- It is a great book for beginners. I am not disappointed.
- Easy to follow with some good projects. This is a good book for beginners.
- I could learn a lot aspects of React programming easily, by examples.
- It is well designed and easily understandable.
- I would definitely recommend it for a beginner, as well as someone who has been in development for a while.