About the course
This course is ethical hacking using python is designed for you to learn the fundamentals of ethical hacking using Python. You will understand how python programming language is used for ethical hacking. In this course, you will learn about brute force attack and how it works. After that, you will learn about how UNIX password cracking works and how to add optparse. Then you will learn about the archive and zip password cracker. You will also learn about the port scanner, NMAP, NMAP port scanner followed by a botnet and its types, and how to build a basic botnet. After that, you will learn about SSH brute-force and web scraping. The course will conclude with the way to find metadata in images followed by editing and removing metadata. This is completely an online course with a short duration. You can access this course from anywhere in the world.
Credit Score = 3+1+4+(6+1+45) = 60 (Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of ethical hacking.
- Understand the use of Python in ethical hacking.
- Get hands-on experience with Python programming language.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals:Professionals: All network professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills.
Why learn Ethical Hacking?
Ethical Hacking sometimes called as Penetration Testing is an act of intruding/penetrating into system or networks to find out threats, vulnerabilities in those systems which a malicious attacker may find and exploit causing loss of data, financial loss or other major damages. According to surveys conducted by the cybersecurity firms in the country, Indian firms lost more than $4 billion in 2013 alone because of hackers. With more and more companies entering the e-commerce ecosystem and adopting new technologies like cloud computing, the threat from imminent security breaches is clearly demanding the need for efficient information security systems. The rising threat from cyber-attacks has exposed the severe shortage of talent in this sector. As per 2015 figures reported by Nasscom, India needed more than 77,000 white hat hackers as against only a mere 15,000 certified professional ethical hackers in that year.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 3 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course