About the course
This comprehensive course will you to learn Microsoft Word, which is one of the most widely used document editors across the globe. The course will begin with the conversion of a pdf file to a word file without using software. After that, it will teach you how to add fonts, use Table, insert an image in another image, insert an image in Table, and use tab stops to align your text in Microsoft Word 2016. The course will also cover the creation a fillable forms, text alignment, writing text on image, letterhead creation in word 2016. In addition, you will learn some basic and advanced tricks of word 2016 that includes creating long lines, inserting page number, inserting tick symbol, flipping and reversing text content, and using multiple columns in a word document. This course will also teach you flyer designing, table creation, flowchart creation, how to use headings, numberings, table of contents, making invitation cards, how to use mail merge, and a lot more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- To convert PDF files to word documents without using any software.
- Create Microsoft word documents containing images, tables etc.
- Design flyers, create invitation cards, and letterheads etc.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who use Word regularly in their studies and wish to learn advanced techniques to get the most out of this versatile program.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Word.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in the use of Word, can take this course.
Why learn Tips to using MS-Word 2016?
Microsoft Word is the most popular word processing program in the world, and is easily available due to the fact that all windows users install Microsoft Office Suite in their systems. Microsoft word is used to create, edit and save the documents, and these documents can be saved into the flash drives, which serves as an external memory to your computer, thus enabling you to take the documents with you anywhere. Another important benefit of Microsoft word is that, it allows you to correct spelling errors, typing errors as well as grammatical errors up to some extent. Moreover, you can create a word document, and make changes in it as per your own convenience at any time, and you will not have to recreate a new document.
In the current industry where less paperwork is preferred, these Microsoft Word has revolutionized the document creation and editing, which means that if you have created a document, and suddenly it required some changes, you can instantly do that without any difficulty, which was a big issue in the earlier times that led to a lot of paper wastage in the earlier times. In the present All the business proposals, marketing flyers, invitation cards, curriculum vitae are created mostly using Microsoft word. This program is frequently used in various small, medium and big sized organizations to carry out their day to day operations of creating business letters, appointment letters, training documents and a lot of things. Due to its vast usage and awareness, the organizations also prefer those candidates who have a sound knowledge of Microsoft word and other office tools. Therefore it is a must to learn how to use Microsoft word in the current industrial scenario.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~4 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Hands-on practice: Includes source code files for hands-on practice.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course