About the course
This is a fundamental course that teaches you the essential concepts and knowledge you need to get started with robotics. This course begins with the fundamental of robotics followed by robotics kinematics, actuators and senors val II, plenary I, jacobian, singularity and workspace, and manipulator dynamics. Then it covers about 2D and 3D vision for robotics vision and lab session, plenary II, motion planning, and basic control. After that, it covers designing reconfigurable unmanned aerial vehicles, and robot learning by imitation. Finally, the course concludes with autonomous control of variable pitch quadrotor helicopters, spatial representation, and plenary III.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Acquire an introductory understanding of robotics
- Understand the structure and applications industrial robots
- Understand the robot kinematics, coordinate frames and jacobian matrices
- Understand the robot dynamics
- Understand the control systems for motion control and control of interaction forces
- Understand the robot vision
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical / professional courses and wish to learn the fundamentals of robotics.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in robotics.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or enhance their skills by learning robotics fundamentals.
Why learn introduction to robotics?
Robots are ubiquitous and have occupied a massive portion of the technology market. In their most common forms today, they are less android and more like industrial equipment or tools. Incorporating photonics technology like cameras, sensors, lasers, displays and facial recognition technology, robotics are found everywhere from industrial processing to devices such as pool cleaners and Google’s self-driving car.
Advanced robotics can be found in important commercial applications, such as food processing, packaging and industrial control, often in the form of a programmable, automated “arm.” Military robots provide critical search and data-collection functions above ground and underwater, reporting hazards to keep forces safe. The automotive sector uses one-third of all industrial robots, including those to help manufacture cars, as well as robotic technology to help park and control vehicles and avoid collision. Handicap assistance robots are a burgeoning class, as are robotic systems for gaming. The classic form of robots has made amazing progress, too. Therefore, robotics is a rapidly growing and field with vast area of application. Therefore learning robotics fundamentals will be a very handy thing.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~23 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course