About the course
This course aimed at providing practical methods for incorporating Simulink in the classroom to enhance teaching of technical concepts. Engineering education involves a fine balance between teaching theory and imparting practical problemsolving skills. Educators are also challenged to provide real-world examples that enable students to appreciate how the theory being taught in class can be applied in industry. The use of Simulink models in class and throughout a course exposes students to a tool that is widely used in industry to design and model complex systems. At the same time, large-scale models can be used to illustrate how theoretical concepts relate to the bigger picture and how they can be applied to solve real-world problems.
In this course, it was demonstrated how Data analytics, signal processing and control systems models can help to bridge the gap between theory and application, thus providing extra motivation for students. The speaker demonstrated how using interactive models in class can help to address the different learning styles of students, allowing them to learn more actively. A session was planned at the end to review resources that can help teachers incorporate MATLAB & Simulink throughout a course.
The course can be taken by:
Students:All students who are pursuing any technical / professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All technical professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~7 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course