About the course
This course on Machine Learning through Python will help you to understand how problem-solving occurs in real life machine learning applications. In this course, you will use a Python-based toolbox known as scikits learn, to perform the hands-on practice. In this course, you will understand Linear Regression, Logistic Regression models with the help of python programming exercises. Then, you will understand the decision trees along with k nearest neighbor and principal component analysis with the help of Python exercises. After that, you will understand naive Bayes followed by support vector machine with the help of exercises on python. Finally, you will learn about neural network and k means clustering through exercises on python programming.
Credit Score = 6+2+5+(12+2+30) = 57 (Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand about the problem-solving in real-world machine learning applications.
- Understand machine learning principles and concepts through python.
- Implement these learning in real life machine learning applications.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to IT/Machine Learning.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in Machine Learning.
Professionals: All working professionals from the field of Machine Learning domain.
Why learn Machine Learning through Python?
Machine Learning is currently one of the hottest topics in IT. Technologies such as digital, big data, Artificial Intelligence, automation, and machine learning are increasingly shaping the future of work and jobs. It is a specific set of techniques that enable machines to learn from data, and make predictions. When the biases of our past and present fuel the predictions of the future, it's a tall order to expect AI to operate independently of human flaws. Whether financial institutions are looking for improved customer service, risk management, fraud prevention, investment prediction or cybersecurity, the scopes of machine learning and artificial intelligence are limitless. In the modern era of the digital economy, technological advancements are no longer a luxury for the organizations, but a necessity to outsmart their competitors and business growth. With the technological advancements in the recent times, the impact of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are very critical than ever before. According to KellyOCG India, demand for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning specialists in the country are expected to see a 60% rise by 2018 due to increasing adoption of automation.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 6 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course