After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts in machine learning and popular machine learning algorithms.
- Understand the fundamental issues and challenges of machine learning such as data, model selection, model complexity, etc.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of many popular machine learning approaches.
- Understand the underlying mathematical relationships within and across Machine Learning algorithms and the paradigms of supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Design and implement various machine learning algorithms in a range of real-world applications.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science and engineering or data science.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science and engineering teachers/faculties.
Professionals: All working professionals from computer science / IT / Data Science domain.
Test & Evaluation
Each lecture will have a quiz containing a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test based on multiple choice questions.
Your evaluation will include the overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course