About the course
This course will teach you, the fundamentals of creating Windows applications using C# (C Sharp) language. In this course, you will learn to create, compile and run object-oriented C# programs using Visual Studio. Also, you will learn to leverage the major namespaces and classes of the .NET Framework. In addition to this, you will also learn to access databases using Language Integrated Query (LINQ). It also has questions for hands-on practice. So, this makes it all together a complete package.
This course provides you the understanding of the basic C# language constructs and semantics. The course covers the introduction to the dot net framework with the important concepts of C# which predominantly are the OOPS concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Abstraction etc. Other important topics include Events and delegates which are very important while learning C#. So, this course is a comprehensive package for you, if you are interested in learning dot net technology.
Credit Score = 18+4+30(36+3+30) = 117 (Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, constructs, and semantics of C#.
- Create your own console based, window based and web-based applications.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses, and wish to enter the IT industry as a programmer.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in C#.
Professionals: All working professionals, who want to enhance their skills by learning Microsoft dot net technology.
Why learn C#?
C# and .NET framework are one of the most versatile tools for software programmers. You do not have to jump across different stacks to get more exposure to different platforms. There is also an important platform named Xamarin, which has been acquired by Microsoft, so the state of mobile development for the major platforms is at a great stage. There is a large camp of game developers. Unity, one of the biggest 3D engines uses C# as a language of choice and the tooling in Visual Studio gets better with every new version.
The career prospects are very bright for the candidates having sound knowledge of C#, and dot net framework. There is a huge demand of application developers within and outside of the country for the professionals with comprehensive knowledge of building applications using C# programming language. So, it is worth taking this course as the future prospects are really great for this language and technology.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 18 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
Each lecture will have a quiz containing a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test based on multiple choice questions.
Your evaluation will include the overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course