About the course
Full Stack Web Development course makes you proficient in skills to work with back-end and front-end web technologies. The front-end section includes working with HTML, CSS3 and Bootstrap to design interactive and responsive web pages whereas the back-end section consists of programming in PHP with MySQL. All together, it is a complete package that teaches you full stack development.
Credit Score = 20+2+10+(40+2+30) = 104 (Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Comprehend the basics of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to structure and style your webpage
- How to create headings, text-boxes, and buttons
- How to create a navigation bar, breakpoints, bootStrap grid system, paragraph, bootstrap cards, and footer
- How to create a blog, and how to work with CSS Flexbox
- What is AJAX
Understand the syntax, semantics and basics of PHP programming language
- What is an Echo Function and what are variables in PHP
- What are conditional statements (If and Switch statements)
- What are different types of operators (Arithmetic, Logical, and Comparison) in PHP
- What is an array and its types (single and multi dimensional arrays)
- What are loops and its types (While, Do While, For, and Foreach)
- What are functions in PHP
- What are GET and POST variables in PHP
- How to embed PHP in HTML
- What are PHP string functions
- What is Session and cookie in PHP
Understand about MySQL database
- How to create and destroy a database in MySQL
- How to create and destroy tables in MySQL
- What are the data types in MySQL
- What are the various queries in MySQL (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, ALTER, ORDER BY, GROUP BY etc)
- What are different types of operators (arithmetic, logical, comparison, and string operators) in MySQL
- What is a primary and foreign key
- What are various math functions in MySQL
Develop a platform friendly web application or a website by using the core concepts of both the frontend and backend development
The course can be taken by:
Students:All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses, and looking forward to learn full stack development.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their existing skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or improve their existing skills.
Why learn full stack development?
Technology-focused companies prefer full-stack developers because they can build features from top to bottom, and full-stack development helps companies with fewer resources develop applications more efficiently. Full stack developer is one of the most lucrative and fast-growing career paths. With the increasing adoption of full stack over the last few years, full stack developers are in huge demand right now and are paid more than both front-end and back-end developers. According to the latest industry research, full stack developers earn as much as $110K per year.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~20 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course