About the course
Globalisation, changing demographics and technological advancements are some of the key driving forces of the future. Our students will have to be prepared to face these challenges and seize the opportunities brought about by these forces. In Twenty-first Century Learning, students use educational technologies to apply knowledge to new situations, analyze information, collaborate, solve problems, and make decisions. Twenty-first century education structured should be outcome based which developed certain critical core competencies such as collaboration, digital literacy, critical thinking, and problem-solving, self learning. The curriculum should incorporates higher order thinking skills, multiple intelligence, technology and multimedia, communication skill and self learning methodology along with authenticated scientific assessments and evaluation. Curriculum should provide direction so that student can learn by themselves and work both independently and interdependently. The curriculum and instruction are designed to challenge all students, and provides for differentiation. So the curriculum is not a syllabus or textbook-driven or fragmented, it should be set of Specific, Measurable, Appropriate, Challenging but Achievable educational objective or Skills (outcome) which students will be acquire at the end. Evaluation of student achievement can be made more valid and reliable as the benchmark of achievements is explicitly stated.
Credit Score = 2+1+20(4+1+15) = 43 (Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
The course can be taken by:
Students:All students who are pursuing any technical / professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All technical professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~75 minutes of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Topics to be covered
- How to prepare for a course?
- What to test for Learning evaluation through quizzes exams projects?
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course