About the course
This course has been designed keeping in mind that you are a beginner and do not have any experience in WordPress. In this course, you will learn to create a website in 24 easy steps which are covered sequentially without skipping even a single one. With the new template system, you will have the most professional website on the most popular platform (WordPress) in the entire world. In this course, you will first get introduced to WordPress, after that you will learn how to get the domain name and hosting. Then you will learn to install WordPress, login, changing the password.
After that, you will learn to delete plugins, change permalinks, update WordPress, install the theme, delete pages and posts, change title and tagline. Then you will learn to add pages to the website followed by editing the navigation menu and setting homepage to home. In addition to this, you will also learn to add the content in your page. Then you will learn to install elementor plugin. After that, you will learn to create your home page, about page, services page, contact page, the logo for your website followed by creating a favicon. Finally, you will learn to log out from WordPress.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Successfully create your own customized and effective website using the information you have learned.
- Describe what WordPress is and what it can do for you.
- Identify the right tools for the job.
- Demonstrate installing and setting up for WordPress.
- Demonstrate planning the layout of your website and selecting a theme.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical and professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All web developers who wish to enhance their skills.
Why learn WordPress?
WordPress was originally launched in the year 2003, and since then it has become the most used and favorite website for the bloggers around the world. WordPress being the largest content management platform is one of the most popular open source platforms globally used for creating web portals, micro-blogging sites, and blogs. With development frameworks like WordPress, life has become much easier for those who wish to develop a website. It made it a layman’s job. It avails convenience in development and will gain a lot of improvement in the coming years. There will always be a role for bespoke web design, and more and more companies need this to be integrated into a content management system such as WordPress. Static sites are no longer sufficient as website owners need full control over their content.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~2 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course