About the course
This course covers everything that you will find in a standard 400-page book on python programming. In this course, you will learn about different modules and how to import them. Then you will learn about single line and multiline comments in Python. After that, you will learn to use the print statement to display a simple message on the Python console. You will get introduced to variables, and various data-types available in Python such as Numbers, Strings, Lists, Tuples, and Dictionaries. After that, you will learn about arithmetic operators, the order of operation, conditional operators, and logical operators. In addition to this, you will also learn about conditional statements like if, else, and else-if statements. After that, you will learn about different types of loops like for, and while loops followed by the break, and continue statements. Then you will get introduced to functions, return statement, readline() function, and string operators. Not only this, you will also learn about file operations along with the concepts of classes and objects, and a lot more.
Credit Score = 1+1+3+(2+1+32) = 40(Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, syntaxes, and semantics of Python programming language.
- Gain proficiency in writing basic Python programs.
- Implement your learning to create simple Python applications.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All IT professionals, who want to enhance their skills.
Why learn Python Programming?
As per the market research, Python is the most useful programming language and has a very big area of application. Spectrum by IEEE ranks Python as number one in the list of Top 10 Programming Languages for 2017. In fact, this year it jumped to the top. It is used in developing Desktop GUIs and Web-based applications. It is also used for scientific and numeric computing. It is also one of the best programming languages for teaching purpose, both beginner level, and advanced level. Python is often used as a support language for software developers, for build control and management, testing, and in many other ways. Python is also used to build ERP and e-commerce systems. So, it is worth learning Python, because the future prospects are very bright for this language.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~1 hour of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course