About the course
This course covers almost everything that you will find in a standard 400-page Prolog textbook. The course specifically emphasize numerous examples on Prolog to clear up the language and make it very understandable. In this course, you will learn how to install various languages including C++, which is the most requested on Windows. After that, you will get an introduction to Prolog programming language, the facts, and rules. You will also learn about Variables, If Statement, Complex Terms/Structures, and Format. Then you will learn about Comparison in Prolog followed by Trace, Recursion, Math functions, and how to Read/Write Console. You will also learn about file operations in Prolog along with Looping statements. Finally, you will learn how to change the database, and then you will end up the course with Lists and Strings in Prolog programming.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles and techniques of logic programming and how these can be applied in practice.
- Write programs in Prolog using a mixture of recursion, arithmetic, lists, IO and other features.
- Write programs for a variety of problems and explain the basics of Prolog programming to others as well.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical / professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers / faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to upgrade their logic programming skills.
Why learn Prolog Programming?
PROLOG stands for PROgramming in LOGic. The Prolog programming language, which is a general-purpose logic-based programming language, has its association with the artificial intelligence and linguistics of computation. The roots of Prolog programming language go back to the first-order logic, which can be defined as a formal logic. The language is declarative in nature, which makes it quite different from the other programming languages that exist in the field of computing. Prolog gained a lot of attraction from the computing society as it was the very first logic programming languages.
The language still holds considerable importance and popularity among the logic programming languages and comes with a range of commercial as well as free implementations. Prolog is best suited for the tasks that can take advantage of the logical queries that are based on rules. These include, but are not limited to, database searches, template fillings, and voice control systems. Career prospects are also good because there is an increasing demand for programmers with Prolog skills in Data & Analytics, Human Resource, Marketing, Product Management, and Sales domains.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~80 minutes of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course