About the course
This course in Objective C programming will teach you everything that you need in Objective C programming. The course will also teach a great deal of the C programming language as well. You will learn about compiling, include statement, variables, data types, functions, pointers, and structs. Then you will look at the main function, printf function, formatting techniques, and scanf function. You will also learn about the different operators in Objective C such as comparison operators, logical operators, and the ternary operator.
In addition to this, you will get into the details of conditional statements like if, else followed by math functions, casting, the order of operations, looping statements, and ARC. You will also be introduced to the concept of classes, objects, along with NSLog, NSString, NSRange, NSArray, NSMutableString, and NSMutableArray. Finally, you will look at other topics such as init, alloc, inheritance, categories, protocols, blocks, enums, dynamic binding and more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Build and run the basic Objective-C programs.
- Understand the necessary aspects of Objective-C needed to start developing applications using cocoa and cocoa touch.
- Understand how to use blocks and categories to extend the capabilities of existing classes.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students pursuing technical graduate / post-graduate courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All mobile application developers who wish to acquire new skills or upgrade their existing skills.
Why learn Objective C Programming?
Objective-C (ObjC) is a programming language that is used in the OS X and iOS operating systems and their application programming interfaces (APIs). The object-oriented programming language Objective-C was originally developed in the early 1980s. It was selected as the main language used by NeXT for its NeXTSTEP operating system, from which OS X and iOS are derived. The objective-c syntax is small, unambiguous, and easy to learn. Object-oriented programming with its self-conscious terminology and emphasis on abstract design often presents a steep learning curve to new recruits.
Objective-C is a well-organized language that can help a programmer to become a proficient object-oriented programmer with fewer difficulties. You get all the benefits of C when working within Objective-C to do something in an object-oriented way which defines a new class and stick to procedural programming techniques which define a structure and some functions instead of a class because Objective-C incorporates C. Objective-C is not behind any mainstream language. So you should definitely try Objective C at least once. It can help you to improve your thinking and also looks good on your resume.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~75 minutes of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course