About the course
This course will teach you everything that you need to learn in ECMAScript 6. The course will cover a vast majority of ECMAScript 6. This course covers the discussion on topics like Let statement, Constants, Data Types, Strings, Template Literals, Tagged Template Literals, For Of, Functions, Rest Parameters, Arrow Functions, Reduce function, Filter function, Map, Objects, Destructuring, Classes, Inheritance, Symbols, Arrays, Sets, Maps, forEach, Promises and more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply each feature of ES6 in practical situations
- Understand the major features of ES6 and teach other developers about destructuring
- Boost your hireability through innovative, independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to add ECMAScript 6 skills to their profile.
Why learn ECMAScript 6?
- 24X7 Access: You can view lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~ 35 minutes of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course