About the course
In this course, you will learn ethical hacking from the ground up. You will first get a brief introduction to ethical hacking followed by detailed instructions to set up the environment. Then you will learn about password cracking, WiFi hacking, Dos attacks, SQL injections and a lot more.
Credit Score = 19+1+4+(38+1+30) = 93 (Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Get answers to every single question you have about ethical hacking and penetration testing from an experienced IT professional.
- Secure and protect any network from hackers and loss of data.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical and professional courses related to computer science/information technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All IT professionals who wish to upgrade their skills.
Why learn Ethical Hacking?
Ethical Hacking sometimes called as Penetration Testing is an act of intruding/penetrating into system or networks to find out threats, vulnerabilities in those systems which a malicious attacker may find and exploit causing loss of data, financial loss or other major damages. The purpose of ethical hacking is to improve the security of the network or systems by fixing the vulnerabilities found during testing. Ethical hackers may use the same methods and tools used by the malicious hackers but with the permission of the authorized person for the purpose of improving the security and defending the systems from attacks by malicious users.
In today's digital era, one of the biggest threats comes from cybercriminals. Hackers were not taken seriously until a few years back. Recently, some big names in the Indian industry had to pay hefty sums of money to hackers to keep confidential information from being disclosed to the government. According to surveys conducted by the cybersecurity firms in the country, Indian firms lost more than $4 billion in 2013 alone because of hackers. With more and more companies entering the e-commerce ecosystem and adopting new technologies like cloud computing, the threat from imminent security breaches is clearly demanding the need for efficient information security systems. The rising threat from cyber-attacks has exposed the severe shortage of talent in this sector. As per 2015 figures reported by Nasscom, India needed more than 77,000 white hat hackers as against only a mere 15,000 certified professional ethical hackers in that year.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~19 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course