About the course
Azure analysis services deliver enterprise-grade BI modeling capabilities with the scale, flexibility and management benefits of the cloud. In this course, you will get an introduction to all the components and how they interact, along with key terminology and tools associated with designing and implementing an Azure Analysis Services. The course modules will have a detailed description of setting up the Azure analysis services, along with working with tabular project, measures, and partition. This is completely an online course, and you can access it from anywhere in the world. It also has questions for hands-on practice. So, this makes it all together a complete package.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Get familiar with Azure Analysis Services.
- Create a comprehensive BI solution using Power BI and Azure Analysis Services.
- Boost your hireability through innovative, independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses, and interested in learning Microsoft Azure services.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills, or enhance them.
Professionals: All working professionals interested in learning about Microsoft Azure services.
Why learn to Azure Analysis Services?
Azure Analysis Services is the latest addition to the Azure data platform. It integrates with many Azure data services enabling customers to build sophisticated analytics solutions. The success of any modern data-driven organization requires that information is available at the fingertips of every business user, not just IT professionals and data scientists, to guide their day-to-day decisions. Azure Analysis Services uses a highly optimized in-memory engine to provide responses to user queries at the speed of thought.
The career prospects are bright for the candidates looking forward to a career in Cloud computing services and Big data. There are lots of interesting career options which you can consider after completing the course. You can become a successful Azure PaaS architect, or an Azure Paas architect, or a Data Architect. So, there are varieties of career opportunities in this field and it’s worth taking this course to match up with the current industry requirements.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 5 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
Each lecture will have a quiz containing a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test based on multiple choice questions.
Your evaluation will include the overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course