The aim of this course is to introduce you to the .Net technology which provides multi-language environment to develop windows based software development. The main focus of this course is on .Net framework, C# programming language, Visual Basic, and ASP.Net (for web application development).
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the .NET framework and its runtime environment in detail.
- Understand the major aspects of C# programming language and its oriented features such as classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism etc
- Understand the useful and advanced concepts in C# like multithreading, error handling, reflection etc
- Understand the new features that are unique to C# such as properties, indexers, delegates, events and namespaces
- Understand the features of ASP.NET version 2.0 and the various stages in the processing of web forms
- Understand the different types of controls such as server controls, web controls, HTML controls, validation controls, user control and data binding controls
- Learn about various concepts in web programming such as personalization, session state, configuration etc
- Understand how ADO.NET is used in web development using ASP.NET
- Understand the basic concepts in programming using VB.NET
- Understand the concept of files and how database connection is established
- Learn about some advanced programming constructs like sub procedures, function procedures, modules, arrays, structures, and collections
- Understand how Object oriented programming concepts are applied in VB.NET
- Learn to create distributed web applications
- Learn about XML and ADO.NET
- Learn about graphics, printing and reporting in VB.NET
Credit Score = 4+1+30+(8+1+20) = 64 (Formula to calculate credit score is available here)
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical or professional degree courses.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or enhance their skills in .NET technology
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to acquire new skills or who need to improve their efficiency in .NET technology.
Why learn application of .Net Technology?
.Net Core is an open source technology and day by day, many companies are adopting this technology to develop the software for their organizations. Therefore, it has become popular among youngsters, who want to make a career in IT. When anyone thinks about making a career in IT, then the first question which comes to mind is which language should be chosen? The presence of too many programming languages in the market may make the decision quite confusing. However, .Net helps to build a number of applications for various platforms and environments so is one of the best options to build a career in this language. One who learns this technology can get a job as a software developer. So, getting any certification or training in this technology can provide you with a promising career for your future and you can build a career as a . Net developer. A number of CMM level5 companies are using .Net and the demand for .Net professionals is quite high worldwide.
24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
Online lectures: ~4 hours hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
- The access to the course can be extended 3 months at a time (for upto 4 times) just by sending a mail requesting for an extension to the email id in the footer.
- The hard copy of the certificate shall be shipped to your registered address or your college
- There is no soft copy of the certificate.
- To get access to the certificate - you need to take the online exam at the end of the course