Information collection and use:
- We are fully committed to protecting the privacy of the users of our website.
- We collect as minimal information as required from the users (for the stated purpose / at the time of usage only) and any information collected is kept private and shall never be shared, sold or rented with any other third party.
- Information that is not personal in nature, i.e., IP addresses, web browser, etc. may be collected with the intention of providing better services.
- Information collected may also be used for future communications.
Information storage and access:
While our staff may have access to a limited amount of data, it shall be done only when there is a legitimate need of the same.
The information available to external sites:
Notwithstanding anything stated above, the Institute reserves the right to share information with third parties under special circumstances such as in the direction of law enforcement officials, courts and others based on its discretion.
- To protect privacy and security, we’ll verify the customer’s identity before giving access.
- Everyone will have to create their account to place orders on the Site. You have to keep your account updated for communications related to your purchases from the site.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the customer agrees to receive promotional mail or messages.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts as decided by the portal.
- The portal may terminate its access by any customer if he/she disobeys any of the Terms & Condition of our website.
*Kindly note that these policies may be updated from time to time in recognition to the internet technologies, and the evolving threats with it.