About the course
This course on R programming will transform the learners to quality data analysts and data researchers, who can contribute to the field of data and statistical analysis. This course focussed more on practical learning rather than theoretical. Dealing with concrete datasets and analysis of data has made this course unique with quality course content matching the current industry requirements. This course comprises of video lectures which can be viewed online and offline as per the convenience of the user. It also practice questions, downloadable source code files for user's future reference, which makes it all together a complete package with study material.
This course has been designed keeping in mind, the needs of analysts and data researchers who wish to cater to their most difficult issues in the fields running from computational science to extensive marketing using R programming. In this course, the user will be able to learn to use datasets and create analytical charts like Bar graphs, pie charts, histograms, box plots, 3D scatter plots etc. The users taking this course will be benefitted, as they’ll be able to work with datasets and produce detailed analysis reports simply by using R programming. R programming is very interesting language and is used in most of the fields. However the popular ones include - Finance, Bio Science, Supply chain, Sports, Retail, Marketing and Manufacturing. SInce this language has a wide area of application, it’s worth having a go at it.
- After learning the course on R programming, the user will be able get well versed with the concepts of R programming.
- The user will be able to teach/train others who intend to learn R programming.
- The user will be become proficient dealing the graphic libraries in R and will be able to efficiently work with datasets and generate his/her analysis reports.
- The user will be able to clear job interviews for the job of Data analysts, data researchers and statistical analysts.
- The user will be awarded with a certificate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The user can add that in his/her curriculum vitae.
This course on R Programming is for everyone who is interested in learning data and statistical analysis. The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses, and looking forward to a career in Data and statistical analysis, can take this course.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to enhance their skills, and are passionate to deliver their learnings to their students, can take this course. The certificate will be another feather in their hat.
Professionals: All working professionals, who want to enhance their skills in data analysis, can take this course.
As per the market research, R is the most useful programming language and has a very big area of application. R Programming is the best mechanism for statistics, data analysis, and machine learning. It is more than a statistical package; it’s a programming language so that you can create your objects, functions, and packages. R Programming is the best approach to create reproducible, excessive-quality analysis. R programming makes applying algorithms to your data easy, and there are many packages you can use to implement your algorithmic methods and analysis. R is also expanding on other purpose as reporting and web development.
Moreover, R offers bright job prospects for any data scientist – beginner or experienced. Indian companies are increasingly looking at R as a low-cost or or no-cost alternative to much more expensive platforms such as the ones offered by SAS or IBM. Companies like Genpact, Accenture and Wipro are encouraging their staff to build expertise on R and associated technologies. At the same time, organizations expect many of the new hires to already be equipped with knowledge of R. They want them to be familiar with the R tool and how to use it for data analysis. There is a definite shortage of trained resources in India who can do analytics with R. The few who do have the right skills find themselves in great demand as organizations look to ramp up their R capabilities. So, it’s worth having a go at it, if you’re looking for a successful career in data science.
- Scholarship: The scholarships are provided to the applicants based on their merits.
- 24X7 Access: Users can view lectures as per their own convenience.
- Online lectures: 8 hours of video lectures is available in the course, with high quality videos which can be viewed online and offline.
- Hands on practice: The source code files are included in the course. These are downloadable files and enables the users to go for hands on practice with the sample programs.
- Updated Quality content: The course content is latest, easy to follow, and in accordance with the current industry demands. It has been designed by the renowned faculties and industry experts.
Each lecture will have a quiz which is nothing but a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test. The final test will also be based on multiple choice questions.
The user is evaluated on the basis of overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the scores achieved in final test.
For getting the course completion certificate, the user will have to complete all the lectures including the quizzes. After completing the lectures, the user will be given an opportunity to take the final test. After successful completion of the test, the online certificate will be generated for the user, and the certificate in hard copy will be sent to the user.