About the course
Professor Satyadev Nandakumar, a faculty of the department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, has designed this fundamental course on programming in C language keeping in mind that the user taking the course is an elementary learner, and doesn’t have any prior experience in C programming. Dr. Nandakumar has worked closely with our development team to create the quality course content for programming aspirants. This course comprises of video lectures which can be viewed online and offline as per the convenience of the user. The primary focus of this course is to make the users do plenty of practice and get a hang of it. This is a complete package for the beginners who want to learn C programming.
The unique thing about this course is that, this covers the fundamentals of building a program which includes creating algorithms. In this course, the user will be able to learn the about the GCD Algorithm, program structure, variables, conditional statements, loops, functions, pointers, and many other fundamental and advanced concepts in C programming. The users taking this course will be benefitted to a great extent when they’ll practically understand the concept of pointers, memory allocation and file operations which are also important in real world applications. Learning C programming will help the user, explore new job opportunities and career prospects in the field of application development.
- After learning the course on C programming, the user will be able get well versed with C Language.
- The user will be able to teach/train others who intend to learn C programming.
- The user will be prepared to learn complex languages like C++, C# and Java.
- The user will be able to perform coding of embedded systems, and perform chip level coding.
- The user will be able to pass university level examinations after taking this course.
- The user will be able to clear job interviews at the fresher level.
- The user will be awarded with a certificate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The user can add that in his/her curriculum vitae.
This course on C programming is for everyone who is interested in learning Android development. The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses, and looking forward to a career in software/mobile application development, can take this course.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to enhance their skills, and are passionate to deliver their learnings to their students, can take this course. The certificate will be another feather in your hat.
Professionals: All working professionals, who want to enhance their skills, and are keen to learn C programming, can take this course.
C Language is one of the most basic programming language which is taught in almost every college and universities which are offering technical and professional courses. This language is like a gateway to other programming languages. The programming aspirants who are looking forward to learn some complex programming languages like C++, C#, Java, Objective C and other languages. Moreover, C is the language that is still used for operating system and infrastructure code. C is widely used language for embedded devices. You can find C in almost all embedded devices ranging from T.V’s to Car’s. So, it is very useful to learn C language especially if you’re looking forward to a bright career in Embedded systems and Chip level coding.
- Scholarship: The scholarships are provided to the applicants based on their merits.
- 24X7 Access: Users can view lectures as per their own convenience.
- Online lectures: 15 hours of video lectures is available in the course, with high quality videos which can be viewed online and offline.
- Hands on practice: The source code files are included in the course. These are downloadable files and enables the users to go for hands on practice with the sample programs.
- Updated Quality content: The content has been designed and created by Professor Satyadev Nandakumar, who is a faculty from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The course content is latest, easy to follow, and in accordance with the current industry demands.
Each lecture will have a quiz which is nothing but a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test. The final test will also be based on multiple choice questions.
The user is evaluated on the basis of overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the scores achieved in final test.
For getting the course completion certificate, the user will have to complete all the lectures including the quizzes. After completing the lectures, the user will be given an opportunity to take the final test. After successful completion of the test, the online certificate will be generated for the user, and the certificate in hard copy will be sent to the user.