About the course
This course helps transform the learners to quality C++ developers, who can add value to the software industry. In this course, you’ll develop a complete program on particle fire explosion, which involves uses of graphic libraries along with fundamental and advanced concepts of C++ programming.This course comprises of video lectures which can be viewed online and offline as per the convenience of the user. It also has practice questions, downloadable source code files for saving user's time in typing the source code, since almost the entire course is hands on. So, this makes it all together a complete package.
This course covers the fundamental concepts of C++ programming including working with operators, functions, loops etc. Advanced concepts like object oriented programming are also covered in this course, which includes working with classes and objects, using Inheritance and encapsulation etc. In addition to this, the course covers the use of SDL, which is a graphic library, and a vital part in the development of a game or a GUI application. The comprehensive use of SDL has demonstrated to produce an incredible program on particle fire explosion.
- After learning the course on C++ programming, the user will become well versed with the concepts of C++ programming.
- The user will be able to teach/train others who intend to go ahead and learn C++ as a programming language.
- The user will be able to create his/her own applications using the concepts of C++ programming, including console based and GUI based applications.
- The user will be able to develop games for PCs using the graphic libraries.
- Learning C++ will make the user ready to deal with many other complex technologies like Dot net, Android etc.
- The user will be able to crack job interviews for Software developer in C++ or any other complex object oriented programming language.
- The user will be awarded with a certificate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The user can add that in his/her curriculum vitae.
This course on C++ programming is for everyone who is interested in learning the fundamental and advanced programming concepts like Object oriented programming. The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses, and looking forward to a career in Software development/Game development etc, can take this course.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to learn C++ for enhancing their knowledge and understanding of the advanced OOPS concepts, and are passionate to deliver their learnings to their students, can take this course. The certificate will be another feather in your hat.
Professionals: All working professionals, who want to enhance their skills and want to switch from traditional software industry to advanced 3D graphics/Animations or Gaming industry, can take this course.
C++ is one of the most useful and complex programming language with a huge area of application in IT/Software domain. C++ overrides the complexities of 3D games, optimizes resource management and facilitates multiplayer with networking. Many highly used applications, such as Image Ready, Adobe Premier, Photoshop and Illustrator, are scripted in C++. C++ provides the means for building applications requiring real-time physical simulations, high-performance image processing, and mobile sensor applications. Maya 3D software, used for integrated 3D modeling, visual effects and animation, is coded in C++. C++ and C have been used for scripting MySQL, one of the most popular database management software. The software forms the backbone of a variety of database-based enterprises, such as Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo and YouTube etc.
C++ forms an integral part of many of the prevalent operating systems including Apple’s OS X and various versions of Microsoft Windows, and the erstwhile Symbian mobile OS. C++ finds a purpose in banking and trading enterprise applications, such as those deployed by Bloomberg and Reuters. It is also used in development of advanced software, such as flight simulators and radar processing.Many advanced medical equipments, such as MRI machines, use C++ language for scripting their software. It is also part of engineering applications, such as high-end CAD/CAM systems.
Prospects are bright for candidates with knowledge of programming languages like C++. Demand for professionals with a deep knowledge of object oriented programming using C++ arrays, and C++ structures, and C++ objects is very high. C++ for gaming projects is very popular. So anybody familiar with C++ programming can make a career as a gaming professional.
- Scholarship: The scholarships are provided to the applicants based on their merits.
- 24X7 Access: Users can view lectures as per their own convenience.
- Online lectures: 16 hours of video lectures is available in the course, with high quality videos which can be viewed online and offline.
- Hands on practice: The course is supported with hands-on practice using the sample codes demonstrated in the lectures.
- Updated Quality content: The course content is latest, easy to follow, and in accordance with the current industry demands. It has been designed by the renowned faculties and industry experts.
Each lecture will have a quiz which is nothing but a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test. The final test will also be based on multiple choice questions.
The user is evaluated on the basis of overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the scores achieved in final test.
For getting the course completion certificate, the user will have to complete all the lectures including the quizzes. After completing the lectures, the user will be given an opportunity to take the final test. After successful completion of the test, the online certificate will be generated for the user, and the certificate in hard copy will be sent to the user.