About the course
Azure Data Lake allows you to store & analyze petabyte-size files & trillions of objects. It helps you to develop massively parallel programs with ease. It also comes with Enterprise-grade security and you can start in seconds, scale instantly and you only pay for the jobs that you submit. Azure Data Lake is the new kid on the data lake block from Microsoft Azure which offers the ability to store and analyse data of any kind and size. It also offers multiple access methods including U-SQL, Spark, Hive, HBase, and Storm. In addition to this, Azure data lake offers dynamic scaling to match your business priorities, along with enterprise-grade security with Azure Active Directory. This course comprises of video lectures which can be viewed online and offline as per the convenience of the user. It also has questions for hands on practice. So, this makes it all together a complete package.
In this course on Azure Data Lake, you'll be introduced to Azure Data Lake and the U-SQL language, and learn how to abandon ETL. First, you'll delve into querying by using the powerful U-SQL language, built straight into the Azure Data Lake. Next, you'll discover how to throw your files into the Data Lake and query them directly without needing to load them into a database. Finally, you'll learn about how Azure Data Lakes offers the best of both worlds, with support for unstructured files and structured databases. By the end of this course, you’ll not only know what a Data Lake is, you’ll know how to populate it, query it, and develop for it using Visual Studio.
- After learning the course on Azure data lake, the user will be well versed with Azure Data Lake technologies to store and process data using U-SQL jobs.
- The user will be able to teach and train the others who are looking to learn Azure Data Lake technologies.
- The user will be able to Create and use U-SQL catalog objects, and will learn to apply the power of the Azure cloud to big data using Azure Data Lake technologies.
- The user will learn to extend his/her data processing scripts with custom C# code, monitor and optimize U-SQL jobs.
- The user will be awarded with a certificate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The user can add that in his/her curriculum vitae.
This course on Azure data lake is for everyone who is interested in learning cloud computing services. The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses, and looking for a career in cloud computing and big data, can take this course.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to learn cloud computing and big data, and are passionate to deliver their learnings to their students, can take this course. The certificate will be another feather in your hat.
Professionals: All working professionals, who want to enhance their skills and want to take their career to next level in Big data and cloud computing services, can take this course.
Azure Data Lake is a highly scalable data storage and analytics service. Because Azure Data Lake is a cloud computing service, it gives customers a faster and more efficient alternative to deploying and managing big data infrastructure within their own data centers.Azure Data Lake includes all the capabilities required to make it easy for developers, data scientists and analysts to store data of any size, shape and speed, and do all types of processing and analytics across platforms and languages. It removes the complexities of ingesting and storing all of your data while making it faster to get up and running with batch, streaming and interactive analytics. Azure Data Lake works with existing IT investments for identity, management and security for simplified data management and governance. It also integrates seamlessly with operational stores and data warehouses so you can extend current data applications.
The career prospects are bright for the candidates looking forward to a career in Cloud computing services and Big data. There are lots of interesting career options which the user can consider after completing the course. The user can become a successful Azure PaaS Architect, or a Azure Paas Architect, or a Data Architect. So, there are a varieties of career opportunities in this field, and it’s worth taking this course to match up with the current industry requirements.
- Scholarship: The scholarships are provided to the applicants based on their merits.
- 24X7 Access: Users can view lectures as per their own convenience.
- Online lectures: 5 hours of video lectures is available in the course, with high quality videos which can be viewed online and offline.
- Updated Quality content: The course content is latest, easy to follow, and in accordance with the current industry demands. It has been designed by the renowned faculties and industry experts.
Each lecture will have a quiz which is nothing but a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test. The final test will also be based on multiple choice questions.
The user is evaluated on the basis of overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the scores achieved in final test.
For getting the course completion certificate, the user will have to complete all the lectures including the quizzes. After completing the lectures, the user will be given an opportunity to take the final test. After successful completion of the test, the online certificate will be generated for the user, and the certificate in hard copy will be sent to the user.