About the course
This course helps transform the learners to quality web application developers in Dot net domain, who can add value to the growing IT industry. ASP.NET MVC is a server-side web framework for building dynamic, data-driven web applications. Since its first release in 2009, it has gained a lot of popularity amongst developers using Microsoft technologies. This course will teach the users to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of a web application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that users know when each should/could be used. This course comprises of video lectures which can be viewed online and offline as per the convenience of the user. It also has questions for hands on practice. So, this makes it all together a complete package.
This course provides the user, the understanding of the the benefits of MVC design over traditional ASP.NET Web Forms. The course provides knowledge on role of Model, View and Controller in integrating them to develop complete web application. The user will also understand how Routing API maps requests to action methods in controller. This course covers Razor Syntax Fundamentals, Layout View, Sections and Partial Views, Architecture of Config File, App Settings, Exception Handling and Encrypting Connection String, Sharing data across requests from same client/user using Cookies and Session management etc. So, this course is a comprehensive package for the learners who are looking forward to learn MVC.
- After learning the course on ASP.NET Core MVC, the user will be well versed with Microsoft Web Technologies stack.
- The user will be able to teach and train the others who are looking to learn the concepts of developing web applications using Model View Control.
- The user will be able to create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- The user will be able to create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers
- The user will be able to crack interviews for the profile of web developers in ASP.NET and MVC, and the user will be able to crack Microsoft certification exam as well.
- The user will be awarded with a certificate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The user can add that in his/her curriculum vitae.
This course on ASP.NET Core MVC is for everyone who is interested in learning the concepts of ASP.NET MVC step by step. The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses, and looking for a career in IT/Software development, and want to be proficient in Microsoft technologies, can take this course.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to learn the concepts of ASP.NET MVC, and are passionate to deliver their learning to their students, can take this course. The certificate will be another feather in your hat.
Professionals: All working professionals, who want to enhance their skills in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively, and want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic, can take this course.
ASP.NET MVC has many features that enable fast testing-friendly approach used for creating polished online services which use the advanced web standards. This technology uses the HTML5 allowing the easy implementation of mobile web versions of the existing websites that are essential for existing versions of website. ASP.NET MVC makes the easier management of complexity by dividing the applications into a good model-view-controller. This makes the use of state or server based forms and helps the asp.net mvc programmer to create an ideal framework which has full control on the behavior of the application.
ASP.NET MVC provides better support for the test-driven development which helps in working for web applications that are supported by the large teams of ASP.NET MVC developers enabling the application design with a rich routing software. It enables the developers to create the Ajax applications more comfortably and facilitate it by adding more interactivity and responsiveness to the already existing applications. ASP.NET MVC is more closer web technology that is in continuous progress and is emerging as more advanced trend in all forms of web. This technology uses the interface-based contracts that allow the components to be easily tested in isolation. Because of this interface-based contracts the cleaner and perfect testable codes are promoted.
The career prospects are very bright for the candidates having sound knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, and dot net framework. There is a huge demand of application developers within and outside of the country for the professionals with comprehensive knowledge of building web based applications using ASP.NET MVC. So, it worth taking this course as the future prospects are really great for this technology.
- Scholarship: The scholarships are provided to the applicants based on their merits.
- 24X7 Access: Users can view lectures as per their own convenience.
- Online lectures: 8 hours of video lectures is available in the course, with high quality videos which can be viewed online and offline.
- Updated Quality content: The course content is latest, easy to follow, and in accordance with the current industry demands. It has been designed by the renowned faculties and industry experts.
Each lecture will have a quiz which is nothing but a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test. The final test will also be based on multiple choice questions.
The user is evaluated on the basis of overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the scores achieved in final test.
For getting the course completion certificate, the user will have to complete all the lectures including the quizzes. After completing the lectures, the user will be given an opportunity to take the final test. After successful completion of the test, the online certificate will be generated for the user, and the certificate in hard copy will be sent to the user.