About the course
The Agile software development course is designed to suit the needs of modern day distributed scrum teams and helps professionals evolve as Scrum Masters, enhance business value by producing shippable products at the end of each sprint.This course transforms the users to be proficient in the Agile and Scrum values, concepts, artifacts and techniques. This course facilitates the user to learn to write, estimate and break down user stories, internalize scrum processes and meetings, gain practical working knowledge, and become industry ready to lead high performing scrum teams. This course comprises of video lectures which can be viewed online and offline as per the convenience of the user. It also has practice questions, downloadable source code files for saving user's time in typing the source code, since almost the entire course is hands on. So, this makes it all together a complete package.
This course covers the fundamental concepts, principles and methods of Agile development, and get a fast start towards executing the your plans for incorporating Agile practices and techniques into your organization. This course will give you the foundation of knowledge you need to begin. It is a starting point for you to acquire the techniques, skills and tools that enable you to build Agile discipline. In addition to this, the course covers roles in Agile framework, planning in Scrum.
- After learning the course on Agile Scrum, the user will be able to perform Scrum Release Planning, and Scrum Sprint Planning.
- The user will be able to teach/train others who are looking forward to learn Agile Scrum.
- The user will be able to carry out a sprint with Daily Scrum Meetings, use Scrum with multiple, or distributed, project teams.
- The user will be able to estimate user stories and tasks using Planning Poker.
- The user will be able to industry ready to work with and lead agile Scrum teams.
- The user will be awarded with a certificate from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. The user can add that in his/her curriculum vitae.
This course on Scrum is for everyone who is interested in learning Scrum, and intending to work in an agile/scrum environment. The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing professional graduate/post-graduate courses, and looking forward to a bright and successful career as a Scrum master, can take this course.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who want to learn about Scrum framework, and enhance their knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts of Scrum, and are passionate to deliver their learnings to their students, can take this course. The certificate will be another feather in your hat.
Professionals: All working professionals, who want to enhance their skills and looking for a growth in career as a management professional, can take this course.
Scrum is one of the most renowned frameworks which is used for the implementation of Agile software development.Scrum is a lightweight agile process framework used primarily for managing software development. In the past two decades, Scrum has become the standard for agile development, with more than 90 percent of teams today using Scrum to deliver working software. Career prospects are bright for candidates with knowledge of Scrum and there is a huge demand for the professionals with working knowledge of Scrum framework. So, it’s worth having a go at it.
- Scholarship: The scholarships are provided to the applicants based on their merits.
- 24X7 Access: Users can view lectures as per their own convenience.
- Online lectures: 6 hours of video lectures is available in the course, with high quality videos which can be viewed online and offline.
- Hands on practice: The course is supported with hands-on practice with downloadable source code files demonstrated in the lectures.
- Updated Quality content: The course content is latest, easy to follow, and in accordance with the current industry demands. It has been designed by the renowned faculties and industry experts.
Each lecture will have a quiz which is nothing but a set of multiple choice questions. Apart from that, there will be a final test. The final test will also be based on multiple choice questions.
The user is evaluated on the basis of overall scores achieved in each lecture quiz and the scores achieved in final test.
For getting the course completion certificate, the user will have to complete all the lectures including the quizzes. After completing the lectures, the user will be given an opportunity to take the final test. After successful completion of the test, the online certificate will be generated for the user, and the certificate in hard copy will be sent to the user.